We consider your privacy to be extremely important to us. These are the fundamental principles that we follow in relation to your personal information:
* We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
* We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to provide you with services, products, to comply with the law, or to protect our rights.
* We don’t store personal information unless required for the on-going operation of services to you, to provide you with products, to comply with law or to protect our rights.
Non-personally identifying information
We may collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor’s request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use our websites and services.
What do we do with the information we collect
We may use your information in the following ways:
* To authenticate access to certain features of our websites.
* To contact you to respond to inquiries.
* To analyze the performance or the appropriateness of products or services.
* To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
* To fix errors and analyze trends.
* To study how anonymous users interact with our websites and services.